Saturday, September 12, 2009

Do Blondes Have More Fun?


I don't think I will be able to give you a personal opinion as I don't plan on changing the color of my hair anytime soon. First, I have a fear of change and I don't think it would look good on me. I like my brown hair. But hey, down the road I might be proved wrong. Maybe I'd look great with long, blonde tresses.


But a gal that can tell us the truth is Kim Kardashian. She went blonde and premeried the look at the Teen Chioce Awards. And for a girl who isn't a natural blonde, she looked good. It didn't look crazy it was just lighter.

Well, Ms. K has changed her mind, and her hair again. In a recent tweet she said "Feels good to be me again! I swear I was a different person w blonde hair"


Do you think she looks better as a blonde or a brunette? Please Comment and Follow! :D