Friday, September 11, 2009

Konichiwa Kitty Cat


Today I was going to post a Lush haul with all the soaps I got from there because after a hectic week filled with more homework then it should be legal to give, I finally had time. But, and doesn't it seem like life normally always has a but, my camera didn't have a memory card. I have no idea where that pesky little chip went.
___
*Sigh* So at the last minute I came up with something else to write about. Hello Kitty. :)

I remember loving Hello Kitty as a little girl. And now I still love it I just no longer have the Hello Kitty themed purse with the Hello Kitty shirt and the Hello Kitty skirt. Now I am grown up and limit myself to one Hello Kitty item at a time.

I know that a lot of you think that I'm some freak. :) But I assure you I am not. I wear my Hello Kitty shirt normally to sleep in, work out, or when I wake up in the morning and just can't think much less put together an outfit that requires any thought.

You know the mornings I'm talking about. The ones where its throw on t-shirt and jeans. (I mean its exhausting being cute everyday)




So I have a cute Hello Kitty t-shirt from Forever 21. Its cute especially with a white cardigan. Idk. I like punny t-shirts. :)

Another punny Hello Kitty t-shirt that I saw as I walked past Hot Topic (I normally never go into that store. I feel super intimidated. And I just feel like I don't belong.) But I saw it thought it was so cute. :) I was in a cute mood, I guess.


The Nerd Hello Kitty is adorable. :)

Anyway, sorry this post is completely not even close to high fashion. It's just fun t-shirts that I liked. Workout tees, I guess. This week has been so hectic but I plan on finding my camera if it kills me but hopefully it doesn't come to that. :)

I'd just like to take a moment to thank all the people who are or have served in the armed forces. I appreciate you and I'm dreadfully sorry for anyone who did or had family who died during the fall of the twin towers. :) You're all in my prayers.

What do you like to wear when you work out? What do you wear on your "lazy" days? Or am I the only who has those? Hmmm...Please Comment and Follow! :D