Saturday, September 5, 2009

Is It the Blair in Me?



If you've ever seen the show Gossip Girl, you will notice that in almost every episode Blair wears a headband. It is one of the few things that actually stay constant in this series. Blair wears headbands.

I was looking at preview material on the CW's website and I saw a clip where Dan rips Blair's headband off her head and tells her that in college there should be no headbands. Maybe its because of the fact that I'm still in High School but I like headbands.

I normally wear them to keep the hair out of my hair when I'm exercising but I also like to wear them to school. It makes it easier when I don't have to constantly keep my hair out of my face.
___
Idk. :) Maybe its the Blair in me.
____
Do you like headbands? Is it a yeah, or nay? Please Comment and Follow. :D