Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Abandon Ship




Do we all remember the days? When there was no Spencer, seemingly no drama, and all the girls were awkward and civil? *sigh* Well, I do. I remember The Hills before it became "The Hills". Earlier this week as I was skimming through my beloved tabloids I spotted a picture of Heidi before her plastic surgery.


She wasn't a drop dead gorgeous beauty (but then 99% of the females on this earth aren't). She was pretty and although she was a little unreliable, she seemed like a girl with a good head on her shoulders.



What happened to that girl? I liked that girl. I miss that girl. If I haven't made my position already totally obvious, I am on Team Lauren. I don't like to have anything to do with men with flesh color beards. (Sorry Spencer but even he has to admit that he is a little bit of a douche bag)


Although the show is no longer at the height of its fame. The Pratt vs. Conrad storyline is getting a little old. But this show is still very popular. But then its star left. Lauren is being replaced by Kristin but this is old news.


My question is why all of these reality stars are ditching their roots and trying to make it on their own. Audrina Patridge has decided to leave the show. This apparently will be her last season. But again the question is why? Why now?

Since I doubt that I'll get my answer soon, I'm going to try to make this blog have a little bit to do with fashion and I'd like to mention Lauren's hair. I love her style but let's be honest she put the braidy-hair thing (not sure what its called) on the map. Juicystar07 has a video explaining how to achieve this look. Just click here.


She's chic and that's why I'm excited to see what she's planning for the future. :) I just bought her book on Amazon and I'll do a review for it in the future. :)

What do you think of the Hills? Are you over it? Please Comment & Follow! :D