Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Going Gaga

Whether you love her or you hate her, there is one thing we must all agree on. Lady Gaga has a style not quite like any celebrity before her. She is a risk taker and that's part of what makes Lady Gaga...well, Lady Gaga. Does any one know Lady Gaga's real name? This is a real question by the way. I really want to know so can you comment below? Thank you! :)


Kanye wasn't the only thing that had people talking about the VMA's. Lady Gaga's quick changing abilities put all the other women of the night to shame. One dress? No way, Lady Gaga works six looks in one night.


I would feel constrained in this one. I don't things covering my face unless its a diving, sleeping, or Halloween mask. I guess I'm strange that way.


I'm wondering, as I'm sure all of you are, where Gaga gets her clothes. That is one question of the many questions I don't have the answer for. Where does she find all of these outfits. I can only imagine how long her shopping takes. Geez!



I will say that I admire her confidence. I know that I could never, and I mean never, pull any of these looks off. I guess I just don't have enough Gaga in me. :) What about you?


These last two looks are my favorite. They both seem to be Disney themed. The top one reminds me of The Lion King and the bottom one is very Mickey Mouse. :) __
What do you think of Lady Gaga's outfits? Please Comment and Follow! :D