Thursday, September 17, 2009

Across the Universe


I feel lik such a slacker! I haven't posted in the longest time. Gosh, I feel horrible but not that I'm making excuses (well I kind of am) but earlier this week I was sick and then I had to help my sister move.

Boy, she has a lot of stuff! And things are a lot heavier than they look. But anyway, lets get to a real post.

Last week Wednesday, 9-9-09 to be specific, The Beatles Rockband was realeased. Even though I wasn't exactly alive when the Beatles were still together doesn't mean I can't appreciate their music. I mean The Beatles are iconic.


Their music has influenced so many artists. And although I'm more of a Guitar Hero Gal myself, I appreciate the click that the game control makes when you succesfully hit the strum bar, I was still excited.


The Beatles' have so many great songs, I thought I'd list a few of my favorites. Yes, I'm a Guitar Hero addict. It's so much fun! :)

-Hey Jude

-Something

-I've Just Seen a Face

-Strawberry Fields Forever

-Happiness is a Warm Gun

-Blackbird

What Beatles' songs are your favorite? Do you even like The Beatles? Please Comment and Follow! :D