Monday, September 7, 2009

This is so Wrong!

This is the look for Spring 2010. Or at least that would be the way of fashion in the world of Jean Paul Gaultier. This picture is from his men's fashion show in Paris.

I just recieved an email that was entitled "What do you think...". Imagine my surprise when I opened it and saw this poor young model trying his best, but completely failing, to look like he isn't completely concerned by the fact that he is wearing a moob top. It's probably a position he thought he'd never find himself. :)

I'm sure his clenched jaw and strained neck aren't signs that he's enjoying himself. But in the mainstream world, meaning everyone other than models and fashion designers, this moob top isn't going to catch on. :)

But maybe fashion will prove me wrong. But boy I hope not!

What do you think? Do you like the moob top? Please Comment and Follow! :D