Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rock or Roll

Whenever I'm lazy I just do an "I love my..." post. They're simple and easy. Plus I love getting ideas on how to wear a simple garmet [ex. really cute studded bag] three or four different ways. You can probably already tell that I'm lazy today.

I'm starting to drift off but I'm determined to finish this post before I head off to bed. Completely, and utterly determined. :)

Today's post will feature Ms. Jessica Alba and her Jimmy Choo Ramona Studded Leather Bag. [this reminds me. did anyone go and see Ramona and Beezus? i remember reading the book as a kid and i want to know if the movie is any good.]

Out in Beverly Hills. Wearing Jimmy Choo Ramona Studded Leather Bag, Oliver Peoples Zooey Sunglasses, Prada Calfskin Rubber Boots, Plaid Shirt, and Black Leggings.


At Urth Cafe in West Hollywood. Wearing Jimmy Choo Ramona Studded Leather Bag, Sam Edelman Lace Up Boots, Rick Owens Blister Leather Jacket, LnA White Tee, and Medium-Wash Jeans.

Shopping in LA. Wearing Jimmy Choo Ramona Studded Leather Bag, Roger Vivier Suede Flats, Oliver Peoples Zooey Sunglasses, 7 For All Mankind Denim Leggings, Wilt Hi Lo Tank, and Light Grey Circle Scarf.

Isn't her daughter the cutest thing ever? Aww...I think little kids are just irrestistable. :) I think that Jessica's style is really rocker and a little grundge. She always seems to be so comfortable and relaxed. The leather jacket in the second look is to die and I'm bananas for her boots in the first look.

I haven't seen any of the new episodes from the Rachel Zoe Project. I don't know how I feel about Taylor leaving. She was funny, even if she was a little rough around the edges. But I adore Brad. He's the GBF I never had.

Rachel and all her Zoe-isms are so fun to watch and sadly enough I find myself saying "I die." every once and a while. Well, again I've blabbered on for longer than necessay. Sorry. :) I'll talk to you guys later. Peace out!