Sunday, August 15, 2010

Keira Can

The same stunning woman is the star of the box office gold that is The Pirates of the Carribean franchise. She held her own in small film dramedy, Bend it Like Beckham. And sparkled as the plain jane Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice.

Yes, of course I'm talking about Keira Knightley. :) The face of Coco Mademoiselle. [i had to google the perfume because I couldn't spell 'mademoiselle'. obviously i'm not taking french as my language.]

Today's magazine of choice is Vogue. I love Vogue because the photo shoots are always over the top. Complete fantasy. And I love that small escape from reality. It's nice. I know I posted a lot of pictures but I couldn't convince myself to cut any of them. They all deserved their spot.


I saved the picture of the elephant for last because it was just so adorable. :) So cute! Read the article here. And I love how Arthur Elgort describes her. Keira "exudes the peculiar charm of a slightly scatty but ravishingly pretty British schoolgirl."

This is a little random but lately I've been obsessed with this song called, "Say You Don't Want It" by One Night Only. Its so catchy. But I can't find it on iTunes. Am I blind? Should I just look harder?

I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. Peace. Love. Fashion. :)