Friday, August 13, 2010

How To: Stripes

Reese. She is known for her simple, minimalistic style. I don't think they're is anything wrong with simple. If its done right. Love her blue scarf and her naval inspired top. Stripes are so cute! :) I heard that Reese is coming out with a new movie where she plays a softball player. Is that true?

If so, I'm so excited. Her movies are always so good. Legally Blonde anyone? I also really want her sunglasses. And her bag. So basically I want her entire outfit. That's not really a surprise. :)

Amanda Peet is lovely in her Christian Louboutin shoes. I can admit that I'm a little jealous. Her striped dress is stunning. Love the grey color. Not in love with the lace but it's whatever. Oh, her picture just reminded me of something.

I finally got a blue boyfriend blazer! I know, isn't that so exciting? I've wanted one FOREVER but I never found one I liked enough or it was too expensive. Finding the perfect boyfriend blazer is more difficult than it seems.

Random tangent over. Sorry. I do that a lot.

Oh, Amanda. Love your black skinny jeans. :) Adore. Adore. But I don't think I've ever posted about Amanda before. I don't know why but I just don't. Hmmm...I should change that. I mean she was hilarious in Mean Girls.

"I can stick my whole fist in my mouth! [pause] Want to see?"

"Gretchen, I'm sorry that I laughed at you the time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Nobles. [pause] And I'm sorry for telling everyone about it. [pause] And I'm sorry for repeating it now."

"There's a 30% chance that its already raining!"

Oh, I could quote Karen all day. The things that she says in that movie are just so bizarre and...just bizarre. That movie is so funny. I went to go see it in the fourth grade with my mom. Kind of awkward. Thank goodness my dad refuses to see chick flicks in the theatre.

That would've been suuuper awkward.

But Amanda looks so chic in her stripes. She's small enough that she doesn't have to worry about the stripes making her appear larger. And the white jacket looks a lot better than a dark one. A dark jacket would just look overwhelming.

But good night world! Sorry for the random quotes. Once I get started its hard to stop me!