Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fashionistas on Film


When I was younger movies and magazines were my inspiration for fashion. Well, in truth to some extent they still are. I am a lover of movies. And a lover of fashion and so it only makes sense for me to create a Fashionistas of Film post.


Legally Blonde: We all remember her spunk. Her Style. And her huge pink wardrobe. She took over Harvard Law and found the love of her life, while not losing herself. :) This is one of my all time favorite chick flicks. :D

The Devil Wears Prada: Not only is Anne Hathaway one of my favorite actresses, but her wardrobe in this movie was flawless. It was like a fantasy. :) The first time I watched it, I spent most of the movie drooling over every shoe, purse, or dress. *sigh* It was amazing.

Confessions of a Shopaholic: This movie was so funny. :) Isla was so funny as the adorable Rebecca Bloowood. She is the extreme that all shopaholics hope to never reach. But she does it with such style and spark! Her style was a little over the top sometimes but I think it adds to the film. Loved it! :)

Who's your favorite fashionista on film? Please Comment and Follow! :D