Monday, November 30, 2009

A Chic Holiday


As some of you might know, Elizabeth and James is one of my favorite lines. If that name sounds kind of similar you may also know it as Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's fashion line.

I know many of you just cringed. But despite what you say about the movies that they make (although personally I grew up on those movies and I loved them. I was the biggest Mary-Kate and Ashley fan growing up.) these girls have a totally unique style.

I love this brand. And even though I can't afford most of the garmets. I still like to look. :)

Anyway, the Holiday Collection has come out and here of the highlights in my opinion.


Anyway, I'm super excited. I don't feel that this Holiday collection is as strong as their Fall one but I still think that they have some really gorgeous garmets.

What are you favorite designers? Please Comment and Follow! :D