Sunday, November 1, 2009

Viva La Perfume


Juicy Couture. The thought of stepping into one of those store makes me smile. :)

And while I might not be able to buy a juicy couture jump suit in every color, I saved up my money to buy the scents, Viva La Juicy and Juicy Couture.

I don't know if anyone knows I am obsessed with perfumes and body sprays. *sigh* When the package came in the mail I was so excited. I was short on money and so I bought the smallest size available in Juicy Couture.

But my sister bought Viva La Juicy and once I smelled it, I knew I wanted the bigger size. (Fun Fact: This is what I named my blog after.) So I splurged a little...and got the 3.4 oz. I think that's how much liquid it holds but please correct me if I'm wrong.

According to the Juicy Couture website, Viva La Juicy is supposed to smell like wild berries and mandarins. I don't know if that's what it smells like (but hey, I'm no smell expert). But let me tell you it smells sooo good. I highly recommend it.

I also got Juicy Couture but in the smaller container. I'm kind of regretting not getting a bigger size but I only had so much money to spend. :) I looked on the website to tell you guys what it was supposed to smell like, just to give you guys s refrence, but even I was confused.

Juicy Couture says that its supposed to be a watermelon, green apple, crushed leaves, hyacinth, vinalla, and like ten other smells mashed together. But don't let this fool you, it smells so good. :)

The next perfume I plan on buying is Michael Kor's Very Hollywood. I've talked about this one before and I still love it. It'll be a long time before I buy another perfume that expensive though...since I just spent A LOT of money on the ones from Juicy Couture.

*sigh* Oh, well. :) I think they were worth it. All those hours of babysitting...

What are your favorite perfumes? Do you like Viva La Juicy, Very Hollywood, or Juicy Couture? Please Comment and Follow! :D