Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dakota Fanning: Belle of the Ball


I got my Teen Vogue this weekend. The cover girl was Dakota Fanning. Let me tell you...she is so grown up. I mean I remember when she was in movies like The Cat in the Hat, Sam I Am, and Uptown Girls. She seemed like the little girl who'd never grow up.

For some reason I always figured she was so much younger than me. But I turns out that we're the same age. Well, I'm a year older but it seemed like there was a huge age gap. :)

Anyway, I saw her spread in Teen Vogue and I thought it was stunning. Maybe I'm just so excited for New Moon to come out this weekend. Eeek! :) I'm super excited. And yes, I'm a Twilight Fan. Not freak because I'm waiting til Saturday to watch it. :) So, yes, I have some self control. Although maybe its because all the midnight tickets were sold out.

:) Anyway, I'm going with all my friends and its going to be so much fun. :)

Sorry, back to Dakota's spread in TV. It was so pretty. I really liked this one. Although I tend to like most of the spreads in TV. It's a lot more fashion-y that Seventeen (After all did anyone notice that they cut and pasted Kristin Stewart's picture on the cover last month?)
.

Anyway, I loved the fashion in this shoot. :) It was stunning. Sorry, if my posts for the next couple days are kind of New Moon based. :)

What did you think? Are you looking forward to New Moon?