Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside


This past Friday, my town had its first experience with hail. I was not excited especially since I have to park about ten minute walk from the school building. :( It was not a fun experience. Especially since that day I decided to wear my super cute black pea coat (with no hood).

But enough complaining, you guys don't want to hear about that. With the drop in temperature comes my excuse to buy coats. I love coats. And I mean coats, not jackets.

I bought a black pea coat for school shopping but I now see that I might need one more. Do you guys have any suggestions about where I could get a really nice one for a reasonable price?


I love winter not just because of the snow and snow days, but because i think scarves, mittens, gloves, and coats are so cute. :)

Do you guys know where I can get a really great coat? Please Comment and Follow! :D