Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kim Kardashian Takes Europe

Kim Kardashian recently crossed the pond to promote Keeping Up with the Kardashians on the European continent. I love this show. I'm a sucker for reality TV. What can I say?

But I love Kim's style. She always looks classy, sleek, and modern. :) What did you think of the looks she sported in Europe.

On the left Kim is leaving her hotel in Paris. Her Hermes bag is stunning. I wish I could afford an Hermes bag but I don't that will be happening any time soon. Not with me going to college next year. But the thought is nice. And on the right Kim is enjoying a scoop of ice cream with her mom, Kris.

Kim's studded shoes are insane. :) If I wore something like that to my school people wouldn't understand. A lot of them think high fashion is Juicy Couture or Hollister. I'm so different from some of my friends. Random tangent. Sorry.

Do you or did you go to a high school like off Gossip Girl? Where everyone was dressed to perfection everyday?


The Kardashians in Milan. I'm so excited for Milan Fashion Week. I already posted about Versace and D&G. But I'm in heaven during fashion week. :) But Kim loves to show off her long legs in short hems. But she always looks so effortless.


On the right Kim and Kris are still in Milan but she opted to wear animal print as she decided to enjoy Germany. That white dress is so stunning. White is classic and timeless. And her nude pumps just make her legs appear elongated. And now we know that Kim and Larry King are one of the few people able to make suspenders work. :) Good to know.

I'm off to celebrate my Dad's birthday. :) Have a great week!

Become a fan on Facebook. Or Follow on bloglovin'

Photos courtesy of Instyle