Friday, September 3, 2010

Shorts, Sun, and Sisterly Love

Is anyone else excited about the new CW show, Hellcats? :) I think it looks really good. Like Bring It On for the television. I'm sorry that I haven't posted since Tuesday. All I can say is that I spent Tuesday and Wednesday frantically doing my summer assignment at the last moment.

I know. I know. I was going to do it earlier but...I guess that didn't happen. :) And school started on Thursday. And things have been so busy. I'm about to go out with a few of my friends but I made sure to sit myself down and do a post.

Ashley Tisdale and her Urban Renewal Studded Denim Shorts. I only have two weeks left of short weather. Might as well use them while they're here.

Out in Vancouver. Wearing Abercrombie & Fitch Francesca Sweater, Urban Renewal Studded Denim Shorts, Chanel Cavier Giant Shopping Tote, NYLA Pura Sandals, and a Marilyn Monroe White Tee.

Out in Los Angelos. Wearing Urban Renewal Studded Denim Shorts, Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernice Key and Change Holder, Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses, Seneca Rising Willa Tank, and Golden Goose Biker Boots.

Nylon Guys Magazine Launch. Wearing Urban Renewal Studded Shorts, Alexander Wang Coco Duffel Bag, Chanel Logo Pendant and other Dangly Necklances, Smythe Tweed Boyfriend Blazer, Black Tank, and RA Creations Feather Earring.

Don't forget to check out my giveaway. You could win $75 gift card. :) Exciting, I know!