Friday, September 24, 2010

Just Another Friday

Yay! It's Friday...again! :) And a lot of people seemed to like my random Friday. They're not going to be fashion-related necessarily but they're just going to be...well, random. :) I'm sorry that I haven't been posting because I've been so sick.

I'm sorry. All I've been doing is sleeping, eating, and going to school. That's all I have the energy to do.

First Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams are on the cover of W Magazine promoting their new movie Blue Valentine. Its a romantic drama about how love transforms over time. Can love last the time when they want different things?

I adore Ryan Gosling. Hello, The Notebook? It was amazing. :) Sigh. I'm a sucker for love. Are you? But my guy friend, whenever I talked about Ryan Gosling only refers to him as Number 48. Yeah, he's a total guys' guy. :)


In Eastern China in an attempt to prevent loitering and to give everyone a chance to sit and enjoy nature, they're put benches in the park that require you to pay to sit down. You put money into the box at the bottom and when you're time runs out spikes with come up out of the seats and poke you. My English teacher told me about this.

What are your thoughts on that? Would you pay to sit on a bench? Click here to learn more.


This walrus can do better situps than I can. :) He's so cute and my sister showed me this video earlier this week and it made me smile. Something I haven't been doing because of the throbbing in my head. I hope it made you smile too.

If you can't see the video just click here. By the way, can you see this video. Tell me in the comments, please. :)

My focus this weekend is to get better and I'll be back next week, I hope. :)