Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Chanel in Soho

I know. I know. I'm a week behind. With fashion week happening there is just so much to blog about. It's insane! :) But on Thursday Karl Lagerfeld was present when Chanel re-opened their store in donwtown Soho. It was filled with celebrities dressed to impress the fashion icon himself.

But incase you haven't seen the star-studded crowd that attended here's a quick glance at my faves.

Leighton Meester in classic black. I think she looks so sophisticated and I'm so glad that Gossip Girl is back. Ever since the Pretty Little Liars' summer finale I've been deprived of good high school drama. But since Jenny is the only one still in high school I don't think I can actually classify it as high school drama. But you know what I mean.


Speaking of Gossip Girl here's Blake Lively. She took the printed, colorful route. Quite the opposite from her co-star. But with confidence and stunning features, she continues to look effortless in anything.

Alexa Chung. When I think Alexa I always seem to think Chanel. :) This spunky Brit has an amazing sense of humor and style--which the two aren't always mutally exclusive. Her collaboration with Madwell is now available in stores and online. And from what I've seen its really cute. I might go more indepth on a later post.

Chanel Iman. I'll refrain from making a lame Chanel-Chanel joke. :) I know you must be proud. But her dress is gorgeous. The shimmer is fun and flirty. And that bold, red Chanel bag is the perfect accesory. I think its so cute how she's cradelling the bag for the picture. She definately knows how to sell a product, no wonder why she makes the big bucks. Hahaha. Just kidding.

Rachel Bilson. One of my style icons. She's always so confident and put together. Although I'm not crazy about the white fringe dress--I would never be able to pull this off. I think my friends would just laugh at me and tell me to go change. She pulls it off somehow. I wish the fringe didn't go past the edge of the dress but she still looks good. What are your thoughts? Yay? Nay?

Diane Kruger, Molly Simms, Paula Patton, and tons of other stars were in attendance. But I didn't want to make this too long. Especially since I think most people have seen these pictures. I blogged about them anyway because I just love Chanel. There was no way I wasn't going to blog about it. :)

$75 Target gift card giveaway ends soon-ish! Go check it out! :D