Monday, September 6, 2010

Puppies. Parties. And Posh!

Oh, My! :) Oh, I know that Mac's Disney Villians Collection doesn't come out until September 30th but I'm so excited. My mom told me that for an early Christmas present she would take me to Mac. Sigh. I love early Christmas presents. Thank you, Mom!

Moving onto another topic I've fallen in  love with 'liking' things on Facebook just because they're funny. Or kind of cool. Like I just realized that I've lived in three decades, two milleniums, and two centuries. Isn't that crazy? :) 

And I'm not even 20 yet! Okay, moving onto Victoria and Glamour shoot. This kind of reminds me of the issue with Vanessa on the cover with the kitten. It was so cute. Smart move Glamour. Using the innocent faces of kittens to sell magazines. Very smart...


Don't you just love the Burberry Prorsum jacket in the last picture. Simply adore it! And that dress from Victoria Beckham Dresses? I want it so badly. :)

School is here. And honestly I'm not too thrilled. This is my last year and I'm more than a little nervous. I don't quite know what I'm going to do with my life. Maybe I should just be a blogger, eh? :)

Yeah. I'm sure I'll figure it all out soon. Hope you guys are having a great day and I'll talk to you later. Bye! :)

Oh, $75 Target gift card. Click here. [this isn't a scam. i promise. cross my heart. hope to die. stick a needle in my eye.]