Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Piece of Reese

Reese Witherspoon. She's one of the few people in Hollywood who seems to have her stuff together. Not only was she adorable in Legally Blonde but I love her style and class. Plus she seems like she can do simple math and has more brains that a monkey.

Anyway, not only do a I respect her as an actress but I love her style. She seems to be able to put together the cutests styles. :D What's your opinion of Reese?

This is a really quick blog after my return trip from my aunt's. Can you believe that I had no access to the internet?! Ugh! :(

Anyway, I just visited the biggest mall I've EVER been to. But I love it. :D

With Summer coming to an end, what was your best summer memory? And who's your Hollywood fashion inspiration? Sorry for the lack of blogs lately. :)

Random question but would anyone want me to do a post on the clothes I bought on my trip? IDK. Be honest. :)