Monday, August 17, 2009

Viva La Fashion

Hello, ladies. This is my first blog. Its exciting & scary all at the same time. :)

I'm not here saying I have all the asnwers, because I know for a fact that I don't. (But then again does anyone ever have all the answers?) This blog is for girls to talk about anything.

School. Love. Make-up. Hair. And especially...Clothes!

I'm addicted to fashion. But then again it shoudn't come as a shock as my username is Viva La Fashion. It was a no brainer. But as my first blog, I want to have as much interaction with my readers as possible. Feel free to comment about anything I write & I don't mind constructive critisim. Focus on the word constructive.

Don't be mean just to be mean. And the things I write here are my personal opinion & I'll try to be as real with you as possibly possible. After all ,this is just one girl writing to a world of girls. I'm here to write, listen, & learn.

So, here are a few things about me:

Name: Lane (not Lanie! eww!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. movies: The Dark Knight, UP, Howl's Moving Castle, The Holiday, Singing in the Rain, & too many to list. I am a movie buff. So always feel free to recomend a good movie. :)
Fav. sport: Tennis
Fav. TV shows: Make it or Break it, 10 Things I Hate About You, NCIS, CSI, & Criminal Minds

That's about all I can think about writing so...peace out.

Eeek! :D This is so exciting! Please comment.