Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Crazy for Bella Dawn


Bella Dawn. Most people reading this have no idea what I'm talking about. Or maybe you do. I don't know. But up until this past week or two, I had no idea who or what Bella Dawn was.
_____
I noticed that my friend had a super cute bag, the one pictured above, & I wanted to know where she got it. I'm not sure how she fonud out about Bella Dawn but she took me to the website for this small boutique in NJ. The clothes were cute (some were over priced) but I fell for the bags.
_____
The Bags! Oh, how to describe the bags. There were clutches, satchels, & totes. Oh my. But they were so cute. The bag above is kind of expensive (and most of the bags were out of my price range)but take a look at the cheaper options like the cute Yellow Flap Satchel ($19.00) or the Black Skin Clutch Bag ($16.00).
___________
I was so excited seeing this boutique. I've always wanted to shop at one but in my small town they're hard to find. Bags from this store have been featured in Cosmo, Lucky, & InStyle. So if you don't trust me, trust a professional. :)
_______
I had to blog about my new found obsession. Its a cute place to get ideas although the section where you can buy personal consultation on your wardrobe threw me off & I wouldn't personally use that (I don't think its worth the moeny) but then again, I'm content with my closet. I have my fashionista of a sister to help me & I realize that not eveyone is that lucky. It sometimes is a good idea to call in a professional for help. But make that descion for youself.
____
Overall, this store is super cute & trendy. At least when you shop here, you can be pretty sure that most of your friends won't have what you have. Its a way to seperate yourself from the crowd. Enjoy!
___
This is my first experience with Bella Dawn. So please post comments about your ecperiences. Good or Bad. :D