Monday, August 17, 2009

Elizabeth & James


Since my first blog today was more of an introduction than a blog. I want to give you guys a taste of what a normal day on my blog will be like. I still don't know what my voice will be, after all this is only my 2nd blog, but I'm going to make sure its super relatable.


The summer is coming to an end and that means Fall Collections are coming out. Yeah! :D I just saw Elizabeth & James' new Fall Collection (click here to see for yourself) & I must say I'm in love! Its a lot more conservative, color wise than their summer collection. But thats how most fall collections seem to be. After all summer is fun in the sun while fall is more work oriented clothes. And it gets colder so more layers are also seen.


But this collection is great for any girl who needs basic jackets, dresses, shirts that will stay in their closets forver. And I mean forever. (And whenever you're buying pricey designer pieces make sure that it will be something that will last forever) These pieces are made up of greys, blacks, whites. All great basic colors to go with any flamboyant pieces you bought last season.


My favorites (even though I could never afford them) are the Degas dress, Marissa top, & New CPO Jacket. I don't know why I torture myself & let myself look at all the stuff I could never afford. But I do. :) Fashion desginers are my guilty pleasure. I love Burberry, Juicy Couture, & Alice + Olivia. They're way out of my price range but I still enjoy looking.


What do you think about the collection? & what desginers are you totally obsessed with?