Saturday, January 2, 2010

Are Those...?

In one of my last posts, I wrote about my love for the movie, The Devil Wears Prada. Continuing on that stream of thought, I was thinking about the scene when Andie walks in for the first time in her new wardrobe.

I love that scene. :) It always makes me smile when I see Emily stutter and in a small voice ask, "Are those...?"

Well, of course those are the Chanel Boots. :D

I'm sorry if you guys are sitting there wondering, "Why is she even writing about this?"

Well, I felt like I should post something...and this was the only moment when I had time to write something. And at this moment I am at a complete blank....

Sorry, again for the kind of lame post but this is one of my favorite parts of this movie. It always makes me feel like there is something right in the world. :D

I'm about to go see Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel with my little sister and then we're going to eat Mexican! Yay! I love Mexican food. :) yum.

So I've decided what my New Year's Resolution is going to be. I'm going be healthier and I'm going to try to read more. It seems like in the past year I've read like...nothing. So I'm going to do that.

Hmmmm.....I don't know if its just my friends but like three of them say that their New Year's Resolution is to be nicer. My first reaction was....what? Are you guys mean? :)

I don't know. :) What's you New Year's Resolution?

Do you like the movie, The Devil Wears Prada? What's your favorite fashion movie? Please Comment and Follow! :D