Saturday, January 23, 2010

Oh, Chanel Bag

A Chanel Bag is a girl's best friend. And a certain Chanel Jumbo Classic Flap Bag is definately Lauren Conrad's best friend. :)

She has been seen out and about with this bag so many times...well I couldn't possibly have put all of the photos on this blog, so of course I picked my favorites. :)

I love seeing how someone can take a single accessory and create so many great outfits. I really do admire Lauren's personal style. Let's be honest she's just amazing! :D


Arriving at People's Revolution. Wearing Chanel bag with DVF tunic, Chole leather and wood high-heel sandal, and American Apparel nylon leggings.


In Beverly Hills. Wearing Chanel Bag with Dolce Vita Rio 8 Mary Jane Pumps,
Lauren Conrad Tiffanie Dress, and Simple Cardigan.


Leaving Warren Tricomi Hair Salon. Wearing Chanel Bag with Zooey Yoga Stripe Jersey Tank, J Brand Skinny Jeans, Dolce Vita Athens 38 Sandals, and Urban Outfitters Fedora.


In Los Angelos. Wearing Chanel Bag with Lauren Conrad Cindy Skirt, Teal Top,
and Steve Madden Lollipop Pumps.


At LAX. Wearing Changel Bag with Urban Outfitters Checkered Work Shirt, Ray Ban Wayfarers,
and Divine Rights Lust Skinny Jeans.


I have my go to bag but its definately NOT Chanel. :) But if only. At the moment its a complete mess and I'll have to organize it sometime this weekend. I try my best to keep things in their neat but somehow it just always gets messy again. :/
__
Please Comment and Follow! :D