Monday, January 11, 2010

Come What May

It is only Monday and I'm already looking forward to the weekend. *sigh* Why is Friday so far away from Monday but Friday's sooo close to Monday. :/ Semester is coming to an end pretty soon and so in the next couple weeks I'm going to be working on how to bump my grades. :)

Anyway, this week I'm looking forward to:

  • Glee Marathons

Oh, this show is awkwardly funny and they have REALLY good singing voices. I especially love the scene where all the football players are performing "Single Ladies" on the football field during a game. Hahaha. :D

  • Three Day Weekend
I don't think I need to elaborate. :) I will spend the time either doing homework or chillaxing. :) Or maybe I'll go see Avatar. Was it a good movie? Please tell me. :)
  • Tennis
I'm so excited to playing this week. I need to practice otherwise when tennis season comes along I won't make the team! :) Soooo excited.

What are you looking forward to this week? Please Comment and Follow! :D