Thursday, January 21, 2010

Anna Sui In Real Life

Anna Sui is a breath of fresh air in the designer world. I love her unique use of patterns and colors. She makes clothes than women love to wear. :)

You guys can only imagined that I was ecstatic when I heard about her affordable line for Target. :) Her line was inspired by the show Gossip Girl. Although I don't believe it is available at Targets anymore. Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Anyway, this woman makes amazing clothes for strong beautiful women. I'm not the only one who is a fan of her clothes. Miley Cyrus and Nicole Richie are often seen about town wearing some of Ms. Sui's designs.

Here are a few of my favorite looks. :)
Performing on Good Morning America wearing a dress from Anna Sui's 2009
Fall Ready To Wear Collection.

On the TV Show, El Hormiguero in Spain, wearing a jacket from Anna Sui's 2009
Fall Ready To Wear Collection.
__


At Cafe Med in Hollywood, wearing an Anna Sui Metallic Stripe Top.

At a luncheon honoring Gwyneth Paltrow, wearing a Teal Blue Anna Sui Dress.
About to watch Planet Earth with the parents and little sister. It's one of those rare occasions when we actually have a movie night. :)

Please Comment and Follow! :D