Friday, January 8, 2010

Hola Betty!


I'm soooo excited. I'm about to watch the latest episode of Ugly Betty. Hahahaha. That show is so random it just makes me laugh. :)

I didn't get to watch it on the night that it was on TV because I had waaaaaay too much homework. I think teachers should give their students a week to readjust to school after a long break before piling on the homework. :/

Anyway, this week was intense. We had a lock-down at my school because they thought an angry had "access" to a gun. Not that he actually had one but rather he might get one.

Basically I spent two house in my science class....and one kid had to go to the bathroom but we obviously couldn't leave the classroom. So of course what does my resourceful teacher do? He sends the boy (well, obviously it was a boy. no girl would ever do this) into the closet with a trashcan to do his business.

Let's just say it made the entire room feel very, VERY awkward. :/ But in the end no one was hurt and no one could find this supposed boy....It was a lot of worry over nothing.

Anyway, I'm so excited for the weekend. *sigh* I'm sleeping in. ;) yay!

Another reason to be excited! I'm almost at 200 followers. :) That's so exciting! I have 199, to be specific. Thank you guys!

Do you have any plans this weekend? Please Comment and Follow! :D