Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Vamp It Up

It's finally here! The Vampire Diaries is starting to show new episodes! Yay! Wow, I'm using a lot of exclamation points here...I think I'll stop. Anywho, last Thursday was the premeire of the newest episode.

I didn't get to watch it because I was studying for my APUSH test on Friday. Yuck!

But I'm going to watch it online at CW.com as soon as I get the chance. Oh, I'm so excited. Well, in the latest issue of Nylon the stars of Vampire Diaries are on the cover. Here's a look at some of the photos from their shoot. Enjoy! :)




At first I didn't think either guy was that cute but now...I think they're starting to grow on me. :) I just started reading the book and its completely different than the show. In the book she's a blonde. Weird....I know. :)

Vampire Diaries airs on Thrusdays at 9 Pm on CW TV. :)

Please Comment and Follow! :D