Friday, December 25, 2009

Winter Wonderland

The latest episode of 90210 sees the group attending the Winter Wonderland Dance. And let me tell you, I've been to a couple school dances and they were nothing like this one. :)

I know that this is a show about a group of kids from Beverly Hills, a very rich group of kids, but I want my dances to be like this one. *sigh* If only my school had the budget. :)

But, not only did I love the decorations but I loved the fact that people ACUTALLY dressed to theme. And I thought everone looked smashing. :D

Here a few pics of the cast in the dresses they wore. I thought Annie and Naomi's dresses were amazing. :D


This was an intense episode and I think that 90210 was a much better remake than Melrose Place, but hey, that's just my opinion. :D These pictures just get me in the holiday spirit!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!! :D

Did this conjure up any memories from any high school dances? Do you watch this episode? Please Comment and Follow!:D