Saturday, December 5, 2009

All Stars


Let me admit it. I have those mornings when I look at the clock and I fall back to sleep. Those days where I just want to sleep or I'm just too lazy to care about what I wear. I have those days when I just throw on a pair of jeans, a hoodie, and a pair of converse.

When it comes to non-athletic sneakers, converse are my favorite. :) I'm a huge fan. I have them in black, blue, and purple. (Its weird that those colors put together are the colors of bruise. Hmmmm....weird) Anyway, they're just so comfy and especially when its cold outside, I pile on about two socks and face the cold with my converse.

I love seeing celebrities with their converse and here are a couple wearing their converse with pride. Lauren Conrad (love her!), Ashlee Simpson, and Miley Cyrus. Enjoy! :D


Do you like converse? What are your comfy shoes of choice? Please Comment and Follow! :D