Sunday, May 1, 2011

Top Ten: Proenza Schouler Spring 2011

Spring is the air...finally! Today the intro will be rather short because I have to go soon but I'm going to be talking about the top ten looks from Proenza Schouler's Spring 2011 RTW collection. I love the way the designing duo mixed pastels and bright bolds into one cohesive idea.

Kirsi Pyrhonen [left] and Abbey Lee Kershaw [right] on the runway.
 
 Hanne Gaby Odiele [left] and Melissa Tammerijn [right] on the runway.
 
Joan Smalls [left] and Agnete Hegelund [right] on the runway.
  
Melissa Tammerijn [left] and Anja Rubik [right] on the runway.
 
Karolina Kurkova [left] and Kirsi Pyrhonen [right] on the runway.

Which looks were your favorite? Please leave your thoughts in the comments below! Also, don't forget to check out my second blog, Thoughts of a Fashionista, & follow this one! I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. Bye!

Photos courtesy of style.com