Monday, May 2, 2011

Convicted Stalker of Paris Hilton by trying to break into her Home

The man who was trying to break into the house of Paris Hilton Last year is now Convited on April 29, 2011.

Nathan Lee Parada, 31, was charged with a felony count of attempted residential burglary. He faces up to 3 years in State Prison when he's sentenced in June.

Deputy District Attorney Kaveh Faturechi said in a statement that the jury deliberated for less than an hour before returning with its verdict.

The incident occured in August, 2010 when Nathan Lee Parada allegedly approached the actress home, in the gated Mulholland Estates community. After banging on the door, he was confronted by Hilton's boyfriend, who was inside the house, police said.

Hilton posted a message on Twitter alleging that a man with two large knives was trying to break in. She posted a photo showing the alleged suspect in handcuffs with his back to the camera.

"So Scary, just got woken up to a guy trying to break into my house holding 2 big knifes," Paris HIlton tweeted.

Source Los Angeles Times