Sunday, May 1, 2011

Obsessed: Taara Flower Ring

Good morning! Today I'm going to writing about my new favorite ring. Megha from Taara Jewelry was kind enough to send me a couple products to see what I thought about them. This was by far my favorite piece. I love the simplicity of the gold and crystals but then the design pattern is so engaging and artistic.

Here, is a look from the side. As you can the ring is adjustable. That bump in the back is actually how you can adjust the ring to your finger size. I had thought that I'd lost this ring for three days until I saw my sister playing with it. Apparently she liked it so much that she'd thought she'd just take it. What is mine doesn't mean it's also yours. But I honestly didn't mind it that much. I'd just wish she'd ask. Am I alone here?

Finally a picture of my new favorite ring on my hand. I normally wear this ring on my right hand but my left hand is unable to performs act of picture taking on its own without ending up with a super blurry product. And for those wondering, I'm not getting married. I'm too young. Also, the color I'm wearing on my nails is OPI's Rumple's Wiggin'.

Please check out Taara Jewelry. Megha makes the most exquisite pieces--truly amazing quality. I can't say enough great things about this company and their products.